We have coached thousands of leaders across every level, industry and function and have a front row seat to the challenges they face.
Some common areas we work with leaders on include:
- How to work with or resolve conflict with a direct report, a colleague or senior leader in your organization.
- Coaching and feedback on an important problem you need to solve or decision you need to make.
- Creating a development plan for advancing to the next level in your existing or future organization
- Tackling a limiting belief or barrier to your success
- Having more confidence in your leadership abilities, presentations and capacity to build your team or motivate and inspire others
- Understanding your leadership, communication, change or conflict style to be more effective individually or within your team
- How to build a high-performance team
The initial objectives for a coaching engagement are based on goals that are established in the first coaching session.
In every coaching session, we measure progress against program goals, roadmap, and action accountabilities from the previous session. In addition, we typically work with leaders in core areas of leadership including negotiation, change management, leadership presence, effective management skills, time-management, communication, conflict resolution, motivating employees and personal branding.
The coaching engagement typically includes two, one-hour calls or meetings per month, as well as email check-ins and occasional phone check-ins as necessary.