A recent global survey by PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Association Resource Centre found that the mean Return on Investment in coaching was 7 times the initial investment, and over a quarter of coaching clients reported a stunning ROI of 10 to 49 times the cost.
Develop high potentials or facilitate transition
Act as sounding board
Address derailing behavior
Our certified executive coaches provide a safe, structured, and high trust environment in which to offer support for the individual. The coach helps a leader understand their current competencies, see how they are perceived by others, and focus on identifying and clarifying current goals as well as the appropriate action steps to reach those goals.
We focus on achieving measurable outcomes and will use a variety of techniques and methods tailored for the individual that allow for practical application including:
- Stretch goals, role plays and action learning that give the leader an opportunity to practice new behaviors.
- Talking through real-life scenarios with immediate feedback and resources (books, articles, executive summaries etc.) that provide knowledge and application.
- Shadowing and email/communication audits to observe the leader in action with their direct reports, peers, and other teams.
- We have coached thousands of leaders across every level, industry and function and have a front row seat to the challenges they face.
- We work with high potential leaders at every level from emerging to the C-Suite.
- Each coaching engagement is customized to meet the need and can run between 6-12 months in duration.
In every coaching session, we measure progress against program goals, roadmap, and action accountabilities.
Some of the common areas of leadership that we focus on include:
- Executive presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Leading & communicating change
- Conflict management
- Providing feedback & performance management
- Influencing & executive presentations
- Building high trust teams
Through coaching and 360 feedback, Talent Edge Group helped me to become a more approachable and effective leader. I was promoted into a senior executive position during our coaching engagement as a result. As a leader in my own business today, I use tools from Natalie’s coaching to continue to grow and develop as a business owner and leader.