For organizations to thrive, employees must thrive too
Thriving, happy employees are better employees — they are more engaged in their work, are more loyal to their employers, and more meaningfully contribute to their organizations’ goals.
Vast amounts of modern research all points to the importance of building a healthy corporate culture where employees feel connected, valued, and challenged in meaningful ways and where leaders are effective and that create an environment where employees have the support and tools, they need to do great work.
What does it take to create a positive, thriving culture?
There are many different thoughts on that, but we believe it boils down to these simple steps:
- Assess the current state of your culture to identify employee satisfaction and other performance gaps and address the issues. Conduct pulse checks on a periodic basis to ensure your solutions are making a difference.
- Identify how effective your leaders are and provide them with the support and tools they need to develop new skills and build on their strengths or improve where there are performance gaps. Employees don’t leave bad companies; they leave bad managers.
- Train your leaders most managers are moved into a leadership role because they are strong individual contributors and then are inadequately trained on the most foundational elements of management and left to figure it out for themselves.
- Provide targeted learning and development opportunities for your employees so they can grow, envision career possibilities, and feel like their company cares about them.
- Identify what uniquely motivates each employee and capitalize on that to ensure they have an opportunity to do what they do best every day at work.
- Customized organizational 360 feedback surveys – we help companies take the pulse on what’s currently working and not working inside their organization. Our OD 360 assessment is customized specifically to your unique needs. We can measure leadership effectiveness, customer satisfaction, sales effectiveness, employee satisfaction and team effectiveness.
- Leadership Development – we offer 1-1 executive coaching for hands on leadership growth, and we offer our Level UP leadership training for groups of emerging and front-line, mid-level and executive leaders. We deliver in-person, live virtual, online, and micro learning modules on more than 25 core leadership competencies.
- Employee Engagement Report – Gives individuals and teams the tools they need to understand each other; helps leaders understand exactly what their direct reports need and reveals the human potential within teams.
- Team Effectiveness – whether it’s a project team or an executive team, our assessments can turn a group of individuals into a team. Our assessments and training give insights on:
- How each individual member likes to operate
- How to build a team filled with unique skill sets and diverse personalities
- How to avoid personality conflicts and dynamics that can interfere with productivity
Talent Edge Group has abundant tools and resources to help organizations drive exceptional engagement and build positive cultures where employees are fulfilled in their work, highly productive and are loyal champions of their company whether they work remotely or in the office.